Buenos Aires, Santa Fé, Córdoba.
Ah, Buenos Aires! Among the most beautiful and romantic cities in the world, Buenos Aires has a distinguished and often troubled history that makes it a fascinating destination. Its beautiful 19th century European architecture is combined with modern sky-scrapers, lovely parks, monuments, and public artwork. The city boasts world-class museums, theaters, art galleries, historic walks, restaurants, sidewalk cafes, shopping venues, open-air markets, and of course, fascinating people.
Beyond the capital city, the provinces of Buenos Aires, Santa Fe, and Cordoba have a great deal to offer. Centennial estancias provide varying experiences, from Polo clinics, to agricultural life, broad Atlantic beaches, and Jesuit or indigenous ruins. The landscape of the pampas is peaceful, rich in gaucho traditions and lore: it is Argentina’s heartland.
- Cities of Buenos Aires, Rosario, and Córdoba
- Beaches of Cariló, Mar de las Pampas, Mar del Plata
- Estancias – historic rural properties of varying types
- Jesuit missions of Cordoba (World Heritage Site)
- Proximity to Uruguay, day or weekend trips from Buenos Aires
- Broad range of hotels, restaurants, cultural attractions, art galleries and shopping.
Possible activities include:
Wine and food pairings, guided museum and gallery visits, historic city and rural walks, discovering different parks and neighborhoods of Buenos Aires, late-night dancing, horse-back riding, attend polo matches or take polo lessons, golf, tango lessons and/or shows, day-trips to estancias, spa-going.